$4997 USD – Double Occupancy
Single Occupancy: $500 Supplement
To Join Us
- Choose your room type (double or single) then pay your non-refundable $700 deposit below
- 50% of your balance is due June 3, 2023
- The remainder is due July 17, 2023
If you prefer a custom payment plan, we can do so – however you must be paid in FULL before departure. Simply place your $700 non-refundable deposit below to hold your spot and connect with Leah our office manager.
(If we cannot match you with a roomate, we will switch you to a single occupancy room, however if you sign up early you will most likely get your choice).
Not sure it’s for you? Have questions?
Make an appointment to chat with Eliana HERE
What they say…
Don’t take my word for it! Listen to what other juicy women say about their experience DURING this exclusive, intimate retreat (10-12 participants max.) and AFTER IT (e.g. skills they use in their personal and professional life)…
What is included…
Six solid days of ancient wisdom and feminine voice training, music meditations and ceremonies + lots of succulent sharing and deep conversation all week!
- Boutique accommodations double occupancy – five nights (The number of people in rooms are subject to final group size)
- Five delectable buffet breakfasts
- Three delightful lunch and/or dinners (depending on the day)
- Opening banquet
- Moorish Museum Experience
- Inspirational Fado Musical Evening
- Our Feminine Voice initiation
- Our “Cleanse the Past” ceremony
- A farewell Feast our last night
- Entrance fees to the Moorish museum
- Transportation to and from airport October 3rd & 8th (designated times only!)
- A donation on your behalf to “Womens Voices Now.”, a non-profit whose goal is to drive global social change that advances girls’ and women’s rights by amplifying their voices through film.
What is NOT included…
- Your international round-trip flights (we’ve got some great ideas to help you find a great deal!)
- Lunches and dinners not listed (one never goes hungry in Portugal, reasonably priced healthy food is available in abundance!)
- Alcoholic beverages, laundry, incidentals, personal phone calls or other activities not already mentioned
- Souvenirs and shopping (leave some space in your carpet bag or purchase an extra one) ☺.
- Tips for porters, housekeeping, accommodation and restaurant staff – whatever moves you…
- Personal, medical or trip cancellation insurance (which we require!)
What You’ll Take Home:
- Greater ability to express your feminine voice while staying true to your own values.
- Your own unique soul song – effortlessly created by you to support your authentic expression.
- Knowing how to be profoundly present so you can respond to the needs of the moment.
- A more direct connection to your well of inner wisdom and guidance.
- Greater clarity and confidence that you can handle whatever’s coming next.
- A rekindled energy and excitement for your personal and professional life.
- A deeper sense of peace and calm from which you can fully express yourself, no matter what.
- A relaxed, rejuvenated and re-inspired body, mind and spirit.
- An exciting sense of optimism and inspiration about your next steps.
- Deep connections with a dedicated group of purpose-driven professionals.
- A newfound love for the Portuguese people and their amazing country.
- Incredible memories (and pictures!) of your Tavira adventures and new friends.
- A 1:1 Clarity Call
- Early-Bird: Emerge Trimphant Online Course: $1500 Value
- Early-Bird: 4 Group Coaching Q&A Calls: $800 Value.
- Access to a Private Retreat Facebook Group
- Pre-Trip Group Call
- Post-Trip Group Call
Itinerary subject to change as this program is guided by the Ancient Wisdom of Feminine Leadership…in REAL TIME!!!
If you want to come earlier or stay later for some exploring – we can help you design something inspiring and expansive!
Feel free to ask us on your Clarity Call.
Any cancellation will result in a total loss of the $700 USD deposit and revoking access to Bonus Course and Coaching (Value: $2400). Any cancellation made from July 17 and before August 2, 2023 will result in a loss of 50% of the retreat/extension price. Any cancellation made after August 2nd and the trip departure will result in a total loss of funds.
We reserve the right to cancel the trip if it is not meeting the trip minimum (if we do so your deposit is refunded in full). We reserve the right to determine if you are not a good fit for this trip (if we do so your deposit will be refunded in full). Should the exchange rate vary more than 5%, price is subject to change.
Trip cancellation insurance is always recommended whenever making travel plans. You can use our suggested Travel Guard Insurance online and choose from several policy options.
Final Payment Due: July 17, 2023. Last minute registrations may be accepted (provided space is still available), and they must be paid in full upon registration with no refunds for cancellation.
Customizable Payment Plans
One-Pay: Double Occupancy
Includes $700 Deposit
One-Pay: Single Occupancy
Includes $700 Deposit + $500 Supplement
Please book your flight to arrive at the Faro International Airport in Faro, Algarve, Portugal (FAO) on October 3rd before 3:00 pm, and to depart on October 8th after 3:00 pm.
Group transportation will be provided for you to and from Tavira if you are there at the appointed times. If you arrive at other times, we can help you arrange your own taxi to the hotel (at your expense: $60 during normal hours).
The retreat begins in the afternoon of the 3rd, so make sure to schedule your flight accordingly. If at all possible, don’t miss the creation of our sacred space on the evening of the 3rd. We will be closing this space on the morning of the 8th, so do plan to stay for the entire experience we have prepared for you.
If you want to come earlier or stay later at the Maria Nova, please let us know and we will coordinate your stay.
In case you want to extend your travels beyond Tavira, call Ales Struna (pronounced Alesh) our travel planner extraordinaire. He can help you design something fabulous!
You can reach him at +1 (866) 866-5566 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your Airport Transportation
Transportation will be provided for you to and from the hotel in Tavira on the 3rd and the 8th as long as you arrive at the designated times.
Our group transport to Tavira will leave the airport around 4 pm on October 3rd, so please make sure your flight arrives no later than 3 pm.
After the retreat closes on October 8th, our group transport will leave for the airport around 11 am. This means your flight needs to depart no earlier than 3 pm.
If your flights are on other dates and times, airport transportation is at your own expense, but we are happy to help arrange it. A taxi ride is approximately $60 for regular hours.
Our host at the Maria Nova will be arranging the transport, so please make sure to provide us with all your travel details at least two weeks before departure (preferably much earlier), so we can set it up accordingly.
Your safety is very important to us!
We will adhere to all COVID-19 travel requirements at the time of travel and will keep you informed of any updates.
There are no requirements for vaccination or masks on this retreat at the time of this writing (April 2023), but you’re always welcome to wear a mask if you like. We will be providing N-95 masks and will also have some rapid Covid tests on hand if needed.
If you’re concerned about rooming with someone who has made a different vaccination choice than you, please let us know your needs in the pre-event forms and we’ll do our best to accommodate you.
The Nova Maria routinely complies with any new health and sanitary requirements. Please inquire for specifics if you’d like to know more. Also keep in mind that we don’t give refunds if you have to cancel, which makes it all the more important that your travel insurance includes Covid-related cancellations.