- Deposit: $1500 USD is needed to hold your space
- Double Occupancy: $6,997 USD
- Optional Extension: $6997 USD
- SIngle Supplement: $ 838 USD
- Payment plans are available
Note: Accommodations are unique, ancient structures, lovingly restored by the people who live there. They are FAR from STANDARD hotels. The number of people in rooms are subject to final group size.
This retreat is limited to 10 participants max!
You must arrive into the Ben Gurion International Airport in Tel Aviv (TLV) on May 14th by NOON and depart May 23, 2019 after 5:00 pm.
Group transportation will be provided for you to and from the airport and retreat center. If you are not arriving in time to be on those transports, we can help you arrange your own taxi to the retreat center (at your cost).
If you want to come earlier or stay later for some exploring – call Ales Struna (pronounced Alesh) our travel planner extraordinaire. He can help you design something inspiring and expansive!
Feel free to ring him at +1 866.866.5566.
- Nine nights gracious unique accomodations in authentic ancient structures.
- Nine delectable Israeli breakfasts, An Opening banquet and Farewell Feast.
- Ten days of ancient wisdom and feminine leadership training + ceremonies.
- Music meditation concert in the monastery chapel
- Tour guide for our day around Jerusalem and the souks
- Entrance fees to the ancient sites Megiddo and Beit Shearim
- Deluxe Transportation with A/C & professional driver for excursions
- Transportation to and from airport May 14 & 23rd (designated times only!)
Early Bird Extension Special: You’ll save $700 + your accommodations are included in tuition (see Bonus Section), provided you register for the Retreat and Extension by January 31, 2019! This training will sell out. There are only a few spaces left. Use coupon code: 700TT
- A 1:1 Clarity Call
- Personal Hand-Made Frame Drum
- Community Gathering in my hometown.
- Turkish Bath Experience
- Access to a Private Retreat Facebook Group
- Pre-Trip Group Call
- Post-Trip Group Call
Itinerary subject to change as this program is guided by the Ancient Wisdom of Feminine Leadership…in REAL TIME!!!
PIONEERS BONUS: Those participating in this first cohort, receive 5 nights accommodation (based upon double occupancy), 5 breakfasts, Closing Dinner, Transportation to sites we work in, Entry to Ancient Sites, Return to airport – based upon group departure on May 28, 2019 plus certification fee waived. Subsequent training tuition will not include these things. Value: $3500
To Join Us:
- Choose your room type, then place your registration fee below. *
- You will be prompted to schedule your 1:1 Clarity Call with Eliana.
* If we cannot match you with a roommate we will switch you to a single occupancy room, however if you sign up early you will most likely get your choice. Limited single rooms available.
Questions? Or need to talk to us about a payment plan? Please email Victoria.
Early Bird – Save $700 (til 2/14): Use Coupon Code: 700TT
Cancellations made up until November 30, 2018 result in 100% refund. Any cancellation after November 30, will result in a loss of the $1,500 USD deposit. Cancellations made between November 30th, 2018 and February 14th, 2019 will result in a loss of 50% of the retreat price. Any cancellation made between February 15th and March 14th, 2019 will result in a loss of 75% of the retreat price. Any cancellation made after March 14th and the trip departure will result in a total loss of funds. We reserve the right to cancel the trip if it is not meeting the trip minimum (if we do so your deposit is refunded in full). We reserve the right to determine if you are not a good fit for this trip (if we do so your deposit will be refunded in full). Should the exchange rate vary more than 5%, price is subject to change. Trip cancellation insurance is always recommended whenever making travel plans. You can use our suggested Travel Guard Insurance online and choose from several policy options.
Final Payment Due: March 15, 2019. Last minute registrations may be accepted (provided space is still available), and they must be paid in full upon registration with no refunds for cancellation.